Well-written press releases, blog articles, and newsletters are the cornerstones of an organization's public position. Interesting articles that range between 250-400 words provide target audiences the information they need to build investment in your products and services. Ron Gavalik and Pittsburgh Writer editors have a proven track record developing articles that enhance outreach and adhere to SEO best practices to drive website traffic. Submit the article request form below to get started.
Articles and press releases follow a simple writing and review process:
- Client submits the details of the article.
- The article or press release is written and professional edited.
- Client will approve content or submit revisions.
- Article is revised, professionally edited, and returned to the client for final approval.
- The article can then be published on the client's blog, newsletter, or other venues. In the case of a press release, Pittsburgh Writer editors distribute to the media.
Blog articles and press releases between 250-400 words are billed at a discounted flat rate of $150 each. Once a client submits the article request form above, an invoice will follow. Other discounts are offered for two or more articles. Longer articles can also be requested for a custom quote.